Slider

Lego Airport

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Thanks to one of our SK students (L.D.) and their parents for sharing this creative representation of an airplane, an air traffic control tower and a runway out of lego! When L.D. shared his creations from home today during our Morning Meeting this is what he had to say:

J.S. (SK): "How did you know how to build all that?"


L.D.: "Well, I looked in a book and it inspired me and teached me how it should look like and how to make it." 


Ms. Theis and I truly love hearing about our students' learning extending beyond the walls of our classroom. It makes our hearts so happy to know that our students are making such meaningful connections between home and school and sharing all that they know with their families! Thank you to L.D. and his family for letting us share these pictures and your creations on our blog! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, L.D., I love the details in the airport, especially the towers! I have a few teacher friends in my school whose classes have been making airplanes and flying machines. I will show them your pictures to share with the students.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan