Slider

Heart of a Teacher

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ever since I started this blog last June, I have been overwhelmed with the positive feedback, responses, and connections I've made to other educators around the world. It's truly incredible how technology has given us the opportunity to share, collaborate, and celebrate our learning beyond the walls of our classroom! I am honoured to receive emails from parents, colleagues, friends and family informing me that this blog is inspirational - I too continue to feel inspired every day by my students, colleagues and their families and I'm so proud to be in this profession and to be a part of such an incredible teaching team!


The following poem was sent to me from a friend and truly encapsulates the heart of being a teacher:


A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a heart. 
- Anonymous

Thank you to everyone who has and continues to support, encourage, challenge, and push me to be the best that I can be. 
Here's to new learning and a wonderful journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan